Friday, October 10, 2008

Checking A New Box

So as you know I just had a major birthday. And I have just recently did a survey, which meant I had to check a new box. That just irritated me to death. Less then a week ago I could check the previous box. I also know that the older you get the less people want your opinion. My Aunt Nity when she turned 70 the online surveys she was offered was less. So she emailed and told them that they were ageist. Now she gets them again. You would think as you get older people would want your opinion more not less. Life experiences should count for something. Now that a generation I am in has the highest population numbers, we should not be ignored. Now I understand why some people lie about their age. So I guess it's time to come clean I just turned 36!

1 comment:

Desktop Diva said...

Come on, we are celebrating the 30th anniversary of our 20th birthdays!!