Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Here I come again!

I bet you thought this will be about sex. Nope I am just back blogging. Well since my blog is wild woman rants, I guess I'll rant. I read a news report that in Ohio a daughter 17, mother 32, and grandmother 60 were arrested for murder. They chased down a group of teenagers in a car. They hit one with the car, the daughter jumps out & starts stabbing a girl 15. While this is going on the mother and grandmother holds the other teenagers at bay with chains & clubs. The daughter killed the girl. What kind of family is this. This act really got to me I don't understand the mentality behind this act. As a mother I am appalled at this action. It just's bothers me. So many lives are now ruined and for what. Apparently this family places no value on life. So may the state take their lives. And before anyone says anything about capital punishment. Let me say this I knew John Wayne Gacy. And if anyone ever needed the death sentence it was him. He killed for his own reasons, just like this family did. So they should get the same treatment. Take care and be nice.

No comments: