Sunday, October 21, 2007

My First Time

I bet you thought this will be about sex. Wrong! It's mt first time blogging. So here I am. My kid said I had to put up something before Monday. It's Monday in Chicago but somewhere in the world it is still Sunday, so I am safe. I don't know what I will blog about. Whatever comes to mind I guess. I think it will be a good outlet for me since I no longer work and I lack everyday interaction with people. In other words I get lonely. While my cats are great they don't laugh at my jokes. I will give you fair warning much to my kid's horror I will forgo grammar and spelling in this blog. To many rules in life anyway to bother with them here. Well now that I popped my blogging cherry. I will end this now. Take care and be nice!

1 comment:

headbanger_71369 said...

LOL! I like. Keep posting & have fun with it. (never thought I'd say this, but I suppose I can say my first time was with Megadeth)