Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Last night I fell in love with some Jersey Boys!

Yes it's true I fell in love last night. I even had a wonderful dream about my Jersey Boys. Jersey Boys aka Frankie Valli and the 4 Seasons. A wonderful musical playing at the Shubert, It has been quite a while since a new musical got my heart racing. This show has everything a good musical should have and it has it all in abundance. Great story line that made sense and easy to follow, wonderful dancing, great staging, and the very best music and singers. There's even a little audience participation at the end to get up and dance. And I did so did the Kid and the Boy. The group songs are well known but until Jersey Boys you didn't know much about them. This musical introduces to you to them and each member has a say in how things went. It's not a one sided look. And I would see this show again and again. I suggest you do the same.

No comments: