Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Buying Money

I have never understood buying money by coin or currency collectors. I take money at face value. There is no way I pay $5.00 for a penny. And it sounds stupid buying money. It's an oxymoron. I don't understand buying painted money or collector sets. $20.00 for a penny nickel dime and quarter. It doesn't add up.
But what really gets me is the government issuing state quarters and presidential dollars. And people are collecting them. It is a smart move by the government. Millions of people are collecting them. Not spending them. All these quarters and dollars add up. And I am sure it benefits the government in some way. If nothing more then manipulating numbers.
Now if any ones interested I have some pennies I will sell you for a dollar each.

No comments: