Friday, December 7, 2007

Shopping the new way

If you remember my other post about shopping, I said I was going to shopping the new way. So today I finished my last online purchase (maybe). Now I have to say I love shopping online. I can compare prices on my own or with help from search engine sites (mysimon.com etc). I can browse as long as I like, no bothersome salesperson, and I can do it my underwear. It is amazing some of the deals I have gotten. Mostly I always get free shipping and usually no tax. Which is a big plus for me as my city tax alone is 8.75% the highest in the country. If you look cross eyed here they tax you. Now I realize shopping online isn't for everyone. Like buying clothes. The only clothes i buy online are PJ's and t shirts. It also helps that my family loves entertainment items. And the kid and the boy are frugal and green. So I can buy books, Cd's, DVDs and video games used (love amazon & eBay for that). The only problem I have shopping online is it's easy to go crazy. I thought I made my last purchase online Monday but tonight I went browsing and found a bargain I could not resist. So I usually go overboard. But I don't care because giving gifts to the people I love gives me so much pleasure. Well I need to end this now because I just remembered something I forgot to order. Thank goodness I am dressed for it in my underwear.

No comments: