Saturday, February 9, 2008

I have a tempature of 106!

Ok so I fudged a little it is more like 98.6. But I do have a bad case of cabin fever. I haven't been able to leave my house for a week and I am climbing the walls. I am sick of tv, reading, the computer, my cats and even visiting my mean mudder. I want out! My mean mudder said go for a walk around the block. Now I would but that wouldn't help. I want to see people and nobody outside downtown walks outside in the winter. The good news is the boy is coming tomorrow to unearth my car and take me shopping. Not fun shopping but food and meds for me and the mean mudder. Because the weather forecast is another 2 or 3 large snowstorms are heading our way again. So soon I will be out and about for a little while. I will see if the human race still exist. Well this will be short as I want to go to sleep so tomorrow comes faster. Night and see you tomorrow.

No comments: