Saturday, February 16, 2008

I need gene therapy!

Okay I really do need gene therapy. Yesterday I told you about my mean mudder's love of her life. Today I will tell you a little bit my kid and The Boy. My kid and The Boy are similiar to my mean muidder and Arch. Two peas in a pod and extremely happy. Which is exactly what I wanted for my kid. The Boy still gets the puppy dogs eyes when he's with the kid or talking about her. And she just as ga-ga over him. So anyway today they came and dug me out. Took my mean mudder to grocery store and then the 3 of us went shopping. When we got back and finally got my car out and on the road. The kid who has been working very hard and putting in 12 hours days on a project that was very important involving web design and html. The kid tells me The Boy booked a room at their favorite hotel for tonight. A relaxing evening of swimming and hot tubbing. Exactly what Arch would do for my mean mudder.
Now your probably asking yourself why I need gene therapy. Well you now how in families diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure, etc skips a generation. In my case finding a wonderful man gene bypassed me. WTF!!! I married a man was not so wonderful. The nicest thing he ever did for me was to leave. The most romantic thing he ever did for me was 1 valentine's day he took me to KFC. And not even one with an all you can eat buffet. So I am stumped why I couldn't and can't find a wonderful man. At this point in my life a good man would do. So I need gene therapy now as time is running out.

No comments: