Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wrapping Ugh!

As much as I love Christmas it is as much as I hate wrapping. Not only do I hate it but I really suck at it. No matter how hard I try it still looks like a five year old did it. Everyone tells me to put stuff in bags and I do for some gifts. But to be honest as easy as they are I don't really like them. I like wrapped presents. Watching someone tear open a gift is so much fun and love the sound the paper makes. A tree looks best when there are wrapped gifts underneath. Besides as any cat owner will tell you bags and cats don't mix. They love to climb in them and to pull out the tissue paper. And the gifts aren't even theirs. When the kid was at home she would help me wrap. Now those were the days. The kid no longer helps me with wrapping and she made it worse. She married the boy and now I have one more to wrap for! Well I'll wrap (pun totally intended) this up for now and go wrap some more. UGH!!

No comments: